DMCA Take Down Instructions Page
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that users of Satic Sites do the same. If you believe that anything on any of our Satic Sites infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our designated agent as set forth below:
SATIC DMCA Agent
7151 Kestrel Drive
Missoula, MT 59808
As set forth by Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notification to Satic Sites should contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims within your submission to Satic Sites.